Practice

 Combine each set of the following sentences into a Complex Sentence by using Noun Clause:


1. What have you lost. Tell me.



2. Our uncle will be elected an M.P. There is no doubt.



3. He is a first class student. This is known to every teacher.



4. Some are making a noise. I want to know.



5. You will go abroad. This is my opinion.



6. The thief has hidden somewhere. I do not know it.



7. Kuidas was a great poet. Every body knows this fact,



8. You love me. I do not know the reason.



9. You have painted a beautiful picture, I know it.



10. My friend always helped me. I can not forget him,



11. What is my fault? Please tell me.



12. You beat Kushaghara. I want to know the reason.



13. Who wrote the Ramayans? Do you know?



14. My brother will top the class. I hope so.



15. Where did you lose your purse? Let me know.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Class 9th summer vacation

Class 10th Summer Vacation Work

Class 12th Summer Vacation 🌞